Posted by Brian at 9:50 AM
Friday Random Ten, Monkey's Arrival Edition
Here we go!
1. Hoochie Coochie Man--Willie Dixon
2. Let Me Clear My Throat--DJ Kool
3. Rabbit Brown--Mississippi John Hurt
4. Italian Leather Sofa--Cake
5. Last Fair Deal Gone Down--Robert Johnson
6. Just a Friend--Biz Markie
7. Burgundy Street Blues--Preservation Hall Jazz Band (pronounced bur-GUN-dee, if you're from New Orleans)
8. Almost Cut My Hair--Govt. Mule
9. Your Flag Decal Won't Get You Into Heaven Anymore--John Prine
10. The I-95 Song--Jimmy Buffett
Yay! I'm not completely ashamed, and Biz Markie actually makes two appearances, because he's on that DJ Kool track as well. I guess I shouldn't be proud of that.