Welcome to the party

I'd like to congratulate right-wing bloggers for their newfound embrace of feminism--recently, some dood named Guy Cimbalo wrote a piece called "Conservative Women I'd Like to Hate Fuck" and last night David Letterman said Sarah Palin had a "slutty flight attendant look." Right-wing blogs have spent the last week or two in high dudgeon over these two incidents, and I mean it when I say I congratulate them for getting upset over sexism.

So what are you going to do about it other than gripe when it's your side getting tagged? Are you actually going to defend liberal women when your fellow right-wing bloggers make sexist remarks about them? Will the jokes about Nancy Pelosi's appearance stop? Or Helen Thomas's appearance? Or Hillary Clinton's? I'll be keeping an eye on you to see.

Newer Post Older Post Home