Meme Time

It's been a long time since I've been hit with an internet meme, and I've never been hit by one from as big a blog as Balloon Juice, so I guess I have to respond to it. So here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So, six random things about me.

1. I still know all the words to "If I were a rich man," from Fiddler on the Roof. I learned it as a child because one of the few albums my mom owned was the soundtrack.

2. I talk a lot more about drinking than I actually do it. Since I'm a poet, I think this is a failing of sorts, and I will attempt to rectify it in the future.

3. I curse way more in real life than I do online, which I understand is an anomaly of sorts.

4. I have a Silent Bob action figure on my desk at work, along with a Mattel Pro Football handheld game.

5. I reread The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy about every two years, just to remind myself of how good it is. Same goes for Inferno and Purgatorio.

6. I took five years of French between high school and college, and about all I can do is conjugate avoir.

So, six people to tag. Well, I'll hit my co-bloggers up for three--Amy, SOS, and Sedmikrasky (though y'all can put them in the comments if you don't want to do full-on posts), and I'll tag the people at Alterdestiny, Rick at South Florida Daily Blog, and Mustang Bobby at Bark Bark Woof Woof.

Newer Post Older Post Home