How low can people sink?

Pretty freaking low. In case you missed the bad news, Barack Obama's grandmother, Madelyn Dunham died today. But how do the Freepers react? Here's some of the comments.

I put nothing past the Oboma people when it comes to encouraging votes ... even a "surprise" death ... .

I express my own sorrow, and condolences at this woman's passing.

However liberal she may, or may not have been, she was private, and she performed her parental role twice...once for her own, and then for her grandchild when her own daughter was either incapable or unwilling to do so. She clearly loved her grandson and gave him all the opportunity she could.

i agree...how convenient,,,

I’d bet her “death” was sped up. No where is there any mention of her having CANCER. I don’t trust this ... .

I'd bet her “death” was sped up.
Heads: hit the ABUSE button; Tails: call you out for being an a-hole.

[flip]

Get lost, a-hole.

If Oboma has NO PROBLEM voting for infanticide, this would be a no brainer. Believe what you must. I see it differently/ Obama is EVIL.
There are, as you can see, a couple of decent human beings who put aside their unreasonable hatred for Obama long enough to offer their condolences, but the tone of far too many of the responses are like the majority of the ones I posted.

Update: More from Sadly, No. Don't click if you have a weak stomach.

Newer Post Older Post Home