Fun Game, Courtesy of Playboy

Yeah, I read Playboy every month and not for the boobies. I like their articles. This is from an article about "Things You Learned in College":


HOW TO TELL WHAT DRUG YOUR FRIEND IS ON

Your options are: Pot, Heroin, Ecstasy, Acid, Crystal Meth, Cocaine

Your friend says:

1. Do you think I should punch that cop? I think I should punch that cop.

2. Are you going to eat the rest of those Fruity Pebbles?

3. How did the Beatles get into my fingers?

4. I just feel like these ideas are so good, why haven't other people thought of them?

5. Spare some change?

6. I just love that we're all just so capable of love.

My only quibble is that I didn't learn to identify these signs in college, but rather in my latter middle-school years. But of course I am not Playboy's target audience. 

Newer Post Older Post Home