Self-Promotion Day!

I'd like to take a moment to direct our readers to some hot new fiction available now-- free!-- and written by me:

My story "All's Fair" is in the new issue of Cutthroat, which you can download in its entirety, HERE. It's a pretty large PDF (a PDF of the entire journal), but the story is worth the wait: it's a violent story of a violent man and the woman who loves him -- or thinks she loves him, until she sees a flicker of weakness in his eyes. It's got gun play, carnies, a blood-stained alien doll, and an ending you won't expect. If you have trouble with the download, let me know: I'll help.

Another story of mine, "Invidia," is in SPECS, which is now available for purchase. This is a flash (super short) piece in the voice of a 51-inch rear projection Sony television set. Bring a second pair of pants.

Also coming soon, "On Earth" in Relief -- the same issue in which Brian's epic, Editor's Choice Prize-winning, poem "Hall Raising" will appear -- my story was previously featured on this blog HERE ("Publishing Atheists in a Christian Mag").

You can pre-order this issue of Relief right now for an extra-low price: just $11.95!...

and...

My "Last Days of Princess" (the story that Dorothy Allison said "bout ripped my heart in two") will be in the next issue of Louisiana Literature. It is the story of a very old dog and the people that love her, and kill her, twice.

I'll post more on these when they come available. (You can also check my website: Amy Letter.)

/shameless self-promotion

Happy Reading!

Newer Post Older Post Home