I have officially caught whatever the walking death is that Amy has had all week, which means I will probably spend most of the day tomorrow repeatedly emptying my nose and aching. That's why you get the Random Ten early in the morning. I'm sure I'll manage a blog post or two on something more substantive when I get going tomorrow.
It's been a couple of weeks since I did one of these, so to refresh--put the iPod on Shuffle and post the next ten songs to pop up. No skipping the songs you're embarrassed by. We already know that you and Bunny like the cars that go boom. Here we go.
1. Fortune Teller--Robert Plant & Alison KraussNot bad--some awesome covers, a really embarrassing song, and a song title/band name that seem almost interchangeable. I leave you to your judgments and your lists. I'm going to moan a lot now.
2. Duke Ellington's Sound of Love--Charles Mingus
3. Campanario 64--Spam Allstars
4. Rolling Down the Hills--Glass Candy
5. Bongo Bong--Manu Chao
6. I Liked You Tonight--The Shins
7. Kiss Me--Sixpence None the Richer
8. The Fear--Stereo MCs
9. Personal Jesus--Johnny Cash
10. The Jessica Numbers--The New Pornographers