So a few days ago, I wondered why anyone would want to own a condo, and speculated that I would probably never buy one. I may have to reconsider.

TAMPA - A Hillsborough County housing complex is planning to have a clothing-optional pool in an effort to sell units in a slumping market.

A spokeswoman for the project's developer said one pool is being set aside for nude swimmers, sunbathers and hot-tub users at the Arbors at Branch Creek.
The words "good in theory" jump immediately to mind. In practice, I can imagine all sorts of problems, none of which I feel like getting into at this point in the morning. Let's just say that I'd be nervous about having my personal space invaded by other swimmers and leave it at that.

Here's the Random Ten. Put your iTunes on party shuffle and post the next ten songs to pop up. No skipping the nerdy stuff. Who knows? Maybe it can help you in a music quiz someday.
1. Girlfriend--Matthew Sweet
2. Get Up--The Coup featuring Dead Prez
3. Girl Anachronism--The Dresden Dolls
4. Money for Nothing--Dire Straits
5. Here Comes the Sun--The Beatles
6. Relax--Frankie Goes to Hollywood
7. Ponce de Leon--Big Smith
8. Poetry--KRS-One
9. Sexual healing--Ben Harper & Innocent Criminals
10. Anytime--My Morning Jacket
Leave your random tens in the comments, and if you have any suggestions about dealing with nude condo pools, I'd love to hear them.

Newer Post Older Post Home