Music to Shop By


Brian and I went clothes shopping today -- never a favorite activity, but until we can all go limboing nude as Professor Farnsworth through our lives, it'll have to do -- and while Brian was in the dressing room, I heard this song:

...I sat down on the street, took a look at myself
Said where you going man, you know the world is headed for hell
Say your goodbyes if you've got someone you can say goodbye to

I believe the world is burning to the ground
Oh well, I guess we're gonna find out
Let's see how far we've come (right now)
Let's see how far we've come
Well I, believe it all is coming to an end
Oh well, I guess we're gonna pretend...


And I thought, finally! Music appropriate to the consumer experience! 

Here it is with snappy tune intact:

Newer Post Older Post Home