Ah, the good old days.

And with the R&B (Rules and Bylaws) Committee meeting tomorrow to discuss the fate of the Florida and Michigan delegations, if this helps, I'd like to dedicate the following song to you.



Normally, I do the Random Ten on Friday mornings, and technically it's Saturday morning, but what the hell. I've just put a bunch of new (to me) music on my computer, so I'm feeling frisky. Let's spin the big wheel and see what pops out. Put the iTunes on Part Shuffle and post the next ten songs to pop up. No hiding songs you're embarrassed by--we saw you doing the Soulja Boy through the window anyway. Here we go.

1. Lay Low--My Morning Jacket
2. Party Pit--The Hold Steady
3. St. Louis Blues--Dave Brubeck
4. Furnace Room Lullaby--Neko Case
5. Tiago's Groove--Nando Michelin Trio
6. The Warning--Lifesavas
7. Turn You Inside Out--R.E.M.
8. Fickle-Hearted Man--Big Smith
9. The Four of Us Are Dying--Nine Inch Nails
10. Heart of the Sunrise--Yes
The Nine Inch Nails is from their new album, downloadable for free at their website. I've only listened to the first couple of songs, but I like it, even though it's outside my general taste range. So, what song would you recommend to the R&B committee for their meeting, or what song would you dedicate to either of the two remaining Democratic candidates. I imagine the folks over at Hillaryis44 will be listening to "Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone" by Bill Withers.

Newer Post Older Post Home