A fun little meme

Via Konagod:

1) Ten years ago I was: A junior in college, had been divorced for a year, was working two jobs, and had just changed my major from Chemistry to English with a Creative Writing minor.


2) Five things on tomorrow's to-do list:

Finish prepping Thom Gunn's Boss Cupid for my Modern Poetry class.
Put together a chapbook manuscript for a contest.
Read some more of A Poem of a Life, no matter what August Kleinzahler says.
Blog
Take a swim before heading to work.


3) Things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
Make sure everyone in my extended family was set for life.
Fund research into Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Fund progressive groups to support liberal ideals in the US
Take a ride into space


4) Three bad habits:
Spending too much time online
Procrastinating
Not exercising when I have the opportunity


5) Five places I've lived:
Fort Lauderdale
San Francisco
Fayetteville, AR
Hammond LA
Slidell LA


6) Six jobs I've had:
English Instructor
Bottler at a Brewery
Bartender/Waiter
Electronics Salesman
Forklift Driver

I won't tag anyone--leave yours in the comments if you wish, or take it back to your own blog and leave a note in the comments.

Newer Post Older Post Home