Speaking of Worthless Thugs With Badges

I imagine most of us have heard about the case of Brian Sterner, a quadriplegic who was dumped out of his wheelchair by Charlette Marshall-Jones, a sheriff's deputy who didn't believe him when he said he couldn't stand up when she told him to.

"I feel positive," Marshall-Jones told Tampa's News Channel 8. "When I know I'm not wrong, I feel that way. … I do believe the truth will come out, but I can't offer more than that." And I, for one, can hardly wait to find out exactly what justifies throwing a man who's paralyzed from the neck down to the ground. This ought to be good. I mean, maybe they were afraid he'd flee the... Wait, no. Well, maybe he was reaching for a... Wait, no. Well, I suppose he might have been blinking suspiciously.

Way to go, Barney Fife.

Newer Post Older Post Home