Random Reading

Been a while since I did one of these, but since I don't have much to blog about at the moment, and wanting to take advantage of the last few vestiges of the traffic John Cole sent our way, I'd like to present a few cool blog posts you might want to check out.

Edit: I'm a fricking idiot. Part of the reason I did this post was because I wanted to link to Sous Rature over at The Sandwich Machine, and I completely forgot to do it.

Saying Nothing Charmingly has a piece on women being denied pap smears in Canada--on religious grounds.

Orcinus gives some credit to a right-winger for standing up against some of the anti-Obama lunacy out there.

Blast Off! asks about gay Republicans. Well, he asks why.

Little Bang Theory has lots of cool pictures of this weird white shit on the ground that isn't cocaine.

And Teh Portly Dyke puts us in touch with our Deity.

Add anything you'd like in the comments. I could use some good reading.

Newer Post Older Post Home