An executive decision

I've deleted an entire group of comments from the blog. It's the first time I've ever done it, and I hope it will be the last, and I also hope that everyone who was involved in that thread will let it lay. A lot of hurt feelings have come out of that thread, and I can say that there was no intent for that to happen, despite what it may have looked like. I'm sad that Bradley and Emily have decided to stop blogging here for now, and I would like to say that any time they wish to resume, I'm glad to make them authors again, and that I plan to keep their other sites on the sidebar as well.

I deleted the comment thread because it was causing me pain, more pain than I've felt in my four years of blogging, and I didn't want to deal with it. It was my call, and if there are going to be any accusations of censorship, drop them on me. I make no apologies for having done so. I hope time will heal any wounds suffered in the last few days.

Newer Post Older Post Home