Oh, This I Need

Ain't It Cool News is reporting that John Singleton may be signing up to direct a feature film version of The A-Team.



I know I was the only person in America who liked Singleton's remake of Shaft (not as much as I liked the original, of course, but the line "It is my duty to pleasure that booty" was what I said at my wedding instead of "I do"), but I think this is a great idea. I'm thinking Bruce Willis as Hannibal, Ice Cube as B.A., Jim Carrey as Murdock, and-- of course-- Katie Sackhoff as Face.

Just kidding. I just wanted to see if I could make Dirk Benedict's head explode. Actually, I was thinking Robert Downey, Jr. for Face. But then again, maybe they should cast a woman as Face, if only to inspire another poorly-spelled misogynist screed from Dirk Benedict.

Newer Post Older Post Home