I Got an iPhone for Saturnalia, And My First Random Ten

I've never before participated in the hearty pan-incertian tradition that is the Random Ten, because I haven't had the "equipment." But as of this holiday season, I am officially packing the awesomest toy in the history of awesomeness (nod), the Apple iPhone, which is an almost obscenely touchable little gizmo -- you can hardly stand to be without it, once you've got it.

I haven't felt this way since the day I first realized I have the toxoplasmosis.

So here goes: here's what's on baby so far...

1. Volkswagon Thing -- Wammo
2. Dinah -- Lionel Hampton
3. Viola Lee Blues -- Grateful Dead
4. Run Through the Jungle -- Creedence Clearwater Revival
5. Death Letter -- John Mellencamp
6. Come On -- The Verve
7. Don't Pass Me By -- The Beatles
8. Glad Tidings -- Van Morrison
9. "Fish" Cheer I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin-To-Die-Rag -- Country Joe McDonald
10. With A Little Help From My Friends -- The Beatles

Newer Post Older Post Home