Another meme from an Incertasaurus

We all got tagged by Culture Industry ... so I guess it's my turn for the 7 random and/or weird facts about myself.

1. When I was a child I wanted to be a palentologist/astronaut/elementary school teacher/journalist. All at one time.

2. I took five years of pipe organ lessons. I still have the special shoes that I bought in order to properly play the pedals.

3. My brother and I have the ability to pick things up with our toes. We demonstrate this in front of our mother because it grosses her out. (We're not very good children sometimes).

4. I once stepped on a Twinkie that was thrown during a parade -- it exploded within its clear wrapper. I attribute to this my near-pathological hatred for stuffed foods.

5. Nikon's current ad campaign -- Picturetown USA -- involves the town where I spent my early childhood.

6. Vienna is my favorite city in the world. (yes, even before Chicago).

7. When I was a about 17, I created a list of things I wanted to do at some point in my life -- including having my picture taken by Beethoven's grave and live in a Victorian mansion. I did everything by the time I graduated college. I've had to make a new list, but I'm sure I've forgotten it.


And I'm going to throw this one out to the Portly Dyke, SOS and SJ (7 weird/random things about yourself). Um. Those are the only other bloggers I really know. I know it's supposed to be 7. I'm trying my best-est.

Newer Post Older Post Home