Me, I'm Waiting to See Who Shecky Greene Endorses

Barack Obama's got Oprah Winfrey. Mike Huckabee's got Chuck Norris. Dennis Kucinich has got Shirley McClaine's vote. Rudy Giuliani's got both Ron Silver and Robert Duvall. Now comes words that Barbra Streisand is endorsing Hillary Clinton.

I don't need to tell you that today's media-saavy, pop-culture obsessed youth pay a lot of attention to who Robert Duvall says they should vote for. But candidates who still don't have a celebrity endorsement don't need to despair-- Bradley of Incertus is here to help! In fact, there are still plenty of celebrities we've yet to hear from. Here's a partial list:

Robert Wuhl
Tina Yothers
Anthony Geary
Ned Beatty
Peter Criss
Farrah Fawcett
Frank Sinatra, Jr.
Frank Stallone (though something tells me he's a McCain guy)
Tommy Chong
Estelle Getty
Malcolm Jamal Warner
Dee Snyder
Kane Hodder
Tiffany Brissette
Bubbles
Mr. T
Shannon Tweed
Paulie's robot from Rocky IV

There are probably some others, too, but these are all the famous people I can name off the top of my head.

So if I were Ron Paul, I'd be on the phone with Farah Fawcett's people posthaste! The youth vote depends on it!

Newer Post Older Post Home