Random Reading

It's probably not correct to call this "random reading," but I don't have much else for a blog post right now, and I thought I'd share some cool stuff I've come across via my internet ramblings.

Toner Mishap: Start at yesterday's post and scroll down through the whole story of his experiences on a jury of a murder trial. It's a look you don't get from newspaper or television coverage.

The American Prospect: Ezra Klein interviews Paul Krugman

My Right-Wing Dad: A repository of all the right-wing email spam that's fit to mock. If you ever wondered why some conservatives think liberals are the spawn of Satan, this will illuminate you.

Pam's House Blend: Dallas billboard promotion: wearing saggy pants makes you gay.

Grimcity: Random Meat Snack: Hog Head Cheese

Elle PhD: Bobby Jindal: a new start for whom, exactly?

Feel free to add your own in comments.

Newer Post Older Post Home