I'm confused

That shouldn't be surprising and and of itself--I'm often confused--but I'm wondering what kind of parent would willingly buy their children Starbucks. I'm not thinking about the health issues--though they're at least as massive as the ones surrounding whether or not your kids should be drinking soda or "juice boxes" which are more high fructose corn syrup than anything else. No, my wonder stems from why on earth you, as a parent, tired as you are from all your regular stuff, would give your kids more energy from the caffeine. What, Junior's not tearing up enough shit around the house for you, you've got to give him more energy? You want to sell me on a kid's drink? Put something in it that'll make Junior crash at 3:00 in the afternoon so I can get a break.

Newer Post Older Post Home