Gah! Gross! Ugh!

There was a dead squirrel in the pool just now!

Let me back up...

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, my routine is to run in the morning, quickly rinse off, then swim a few laps in the pool (on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, when I'm more pressed for time, I just swim). Anyway, my goal for today was to swim ten laps. I got through the first two, then happened to glance to my left...

Dead fucking squirrel!

I'm so grossed out right now. Can you get anything from swimming with a dead squirrel? E coli? Lyme disease? Rabies? Probably not... people swim in lakes and rivers all the time. There's gotta be some dead squirrels in them. But still... did I open my mouth at all while underwater? I doubt it. Why would I do that? But still.

Gah! I'm going to go spend the rest of the day in the shower. And if I don't make it... Emily, I love you. Let Murph have my comic book collection, and make sure none of my enemies try to crash my funeral with their melodramatic "fake grief."

Gah!

Newer Post Older Post Home