Well, sort of. I don't think you can claim to be tagged if you volunteer for it, but I'm looking to avoid syllabus-building, so what the hell.
Four jobs I've had or currently have in my life:
1. Instructor of English
3. Bottler and Racker at an awesome brewery.
4. Forklift driver at a grocery warehouse
Four countries I have been to:
2. Conch Republic
3. Mammoth Cave (ask a conspiracy theorist)
4. I think it's clear from answer 2 onward that I haven't actually left the US, sad-to-say.
Four places I'd rather be right now:
I can't really think of anywhere I'd rather be, but I can tell you 4 places where I'd like to go:
1. San Francisco
2. New Orleans
3. France (not picky)
4. Italy (not picky)
Four foods I like to eat: (Just FOUR?)
1. Quatro Formaggi from Pizza Rustica
2. Cheeseburger from Joe's Cable Car
3. My potato soup
4. A perfectly ripe peach
Four personal heroes, past or present:
I try to stay away from having heroes.
Four books you've just read or are currently reading:
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
2. The Electric Koolaid Acid Test
3. The Oresteia
4. Chinese Apples, Selected poems by W. S DiPiero
I'm not going to tag anyone either, though everyone is welcome to post their own responses in the comments (or in posts of their own).
Labels: tag you're it