Tagged!

Well, sort of. I don't think you can claim to be tagged if you volunteer for it, but I'm looking to avoid syllabus-building, so what the hell.

Four jobs I've had or currently have in my life:
1. Instructor of English
2. Bartender
3. Bottler and Racker at an awesome brewery.
4. Forklift driver at a grocery warehouse

Four countries I have been to:
1. USA
2. Conch Republic
3. Mammoth Cave (ask a conspiracy theorist)
4. I think it's clear from answer 2 onward that I haven't actually left the US, sad-to-say.

Four places I'd rather be right now:
I can't really think of anywhere I'd rather be, but I can tell you 4 places where I'd like to go:
1. San Francisco
2. New Orleans
3. France (not picky)
4. Italy (not picky)

Four foods I like to eat: (Just FOUR?)
1. Quatro Formaggi from Pizza Rustica
2. Cheeseburger from Joe's Cable Car
3. My potato soup
4. A perfectly ripe peach

Four personal heroes, past or present:
I try to stay away from having heroes.

Four books you've just read or are currently reading:
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
2. The Electric Koolaid Acid Test
3. The Oresteia
4. Chinese Apples, Selected poems by W. S DiPiero

I'm not going to tag anyone either, though everyone is welcome to post their own responses in the comments (or in posts of their own).

Newer Post Older Post Home