Shudder

I know that people are volunteering for this, not being forced to do this, but still it's creepy.

Just read the article and shudder along with me.

I don't want to sound alarmist or anything, but it's really creepy that people would even volunteer to have identifying microchips implanted in their bodies (okay, I'm perfectly willing to sound alarmist about this). I realize that most people will draw a line about their privacy when it comes to embedded microchips: it's one thing to be willing to be under security cameras all the time (also something that bothers me), but it's another to actually have something implanted in your body. Something that will eventually have to be removed and replaced (these chips have a life of 10-15 years).

Even if it's just volunteers testing these things ... well ... shudder.

Newer Post Older Post Home