The Bartending Schedule and the Random Ten
It's funny how easily I slip back into my old schedule--up till 4 a.m., sleep till noon. I've never been a morning person, despite honest attempts to become one. Now, if I could just convince someone to set up a 10 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. Creative Writing class--that would be awesome.
Here's the Random Ten. Put your computer's music playing thingie on random play and post the next ten songs. No skipping embarrassing stuff--unless you have that Van Halen album with the guy from Extreme as the singer. No one needs to know that about you.
Here we go.
1. 1000 Things--Jason Mraz
2. Alone--Ben Harper & Innocent Criminals
3. Thief River Falls--Spider John Koerner
4. Sick As Your Secrets--Veruca Salt
5. Action Satisfaction--Jurassic 5
6. Tritonis--Dave Brubeck
7. Thunder on the Mountain--Bob Dylan
8. Frustrated Incorporated--Soul Asylum (It's so deep)
9. Truckin'--Grateful Dead
10. Lo Boob Oscillator--Stereolab
So, what's your body clock set to?