I Don't Really Have Anything Clever to Say About This



I thought this was kinda cute. A lot of people seem to be upset by it-- it's inappropriate, it reinforces our country's preoccupation with the candidate's appearance and sexuality, and all that. While the song's certainly not going to help Obama, it seems perfectly harmless to me. What do you think?

And here's a random ten for all y'all, since we're talking about music:

Electric Six-- "Danger! High Voltage"
Macy Gray-- "What I Gotta Do"
Prince-- "How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore"
Nick Lowe-- "Cruel to Be Kind"
R.E.M.-- "Sad Professor" (my theme song!)
Reel Big Fish-- "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful"
The Velvet Underground-- "Venus in Furs"
Shania Twain-- "Man! I Feel Like a Woman!" (my other theme song!)
Regina Spektor-- "Bartender"
Siouxsie and the Banshees-- "Face to Face"

Newer Post Older Post Home