Hello Kitty Rules Our World and the Random Ten

I don't really have to come up wth something witty to go along with this picture, do I?



Here's the Random Ten. Put your computer's music playing thingy on what passes for random and post the next ten songs to pop up. No fair dodging songs that will make you look like you actually have taste in music--if you actually listen to Fugazi, then damnit, you put it on the list. Here we go.

1. Make Me a Pallet On Your Floor--Mississippi John Hurt
2. Bella Luna--Jason Mraz
3. B Boys Will B Boys--Black Star
4. Because--Elliot Smith
5. I Don't Really Love You Anymore--Magnetic Fields
6. That Teenage Feeling--Neko Case
7. Wires and Watchtowers--Thievery Corporation
8. I Want You (She's So Heavy)--The Beatles
9. Stones In My Passway--Robert Johnson
10. I've Found a New Baby--Squirrel Nut Zippers

I was going to try to find some YouTub-age to go along with these songs, but I'm having horrible luck. So--what will the carrying case for said laptop look like, do you think?

Newer Post Older Post Home