Coolest thing ever and the Random Ten

Okay, so I might be exaggerating a bit, but this video of a middle-aged man moving huge ass rocks among other things is amazing. He spun a barn, for crying out loud. Go watch it.

Here's the Random Ten--put the iTunes on party shuffle and post the next ten songs in order. Prepare to be mocked.

1. Absolutely Zero--Jason Mraz
2. Helicopter--Bloc Party
3. When It Rains It Pours-Snooks Eaglin
4. Ground On Down--Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
5. Quarry Anthem--Big Smith
6. Cannabis--Ska-P
7. Lawyers, Guns & Money--Warren Zevon
8. You Turn the Screws--Cake
9. Blue Veins--The Raconteurs
10. Jumpin' At the Woodside--Count Basie

I'm currently 17th in the NCAA pool over at LG&M, even though I never follow college basketball. If I win the damn thing, I may stop watching sports completely and then start picking games purely on instinct.

Newer Post Older Post Home