I'm not quite ashamed

PZ Myers is ashamed because he scored a 90% on "The Ultimate Bible Quiz. That's actually a pretty respectable score for one of these online quiz things--it's filled with enough gimmes that most people can pass, but it had some oddball questions as well.

I did a little better.

You know the Bible 100%!
 

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



I'm not bothered by my perfect score. I like doing well on tests in general, and I can always fall back on the argument that any discussion of western literature, especially anything more than 200 years old, has to include the influence of the Bible, but the truth is that I just have a ridiculous memory for this kind of minutiae. It's one of those blessing and curse things--the looks I get when I answer some trivia question about a 1970s tv show that ran less than two seasons are the worst of all.

Newer Post Older Post Home