The Random Ten and a Silly Video

I have been accused by many of being the dancer in this video. I assure you, I am not. My moves are not that tight, although I think my Crane Kick is better than his.



I do, however, have a deep and abiding affection for DJKool and Biz Markie. I'm working on an acoustic version of "Let Me Clear My Throat."

Here's the random ten--set iTunes on party shuffle and write down the next ten songs to pop up.

1. Wear Clean Draws--The Coup
2. Buffalo Stance--Neneh Cherry
3. Ugly--Violent Femmes
4. You Don't Love Me--Matthew Sweet
5. B Boys Will B Boys--Black Star
6. Stay--Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds
7. Girls--Beastie Boys
8. Keep Talking--Pink Floyd
9. Always Look on the Bright Side of Life--Monty Python
10.What's the Frequency, Kenneth?--R. E. M.

Only one to be ashamed of, I think. That's pretty good for me.

Newer Post Older Post Home