Mid Term Break and the Random Ten

I'm burnt. It happens every fall term right around this time. I'd really love it if our university administration would consider starting us a week earlier or running a week later into December and give us a mid-term week off in early October. I just want to sleep.

Here's the random ten: iTunes is on Party Shuffle and I'm going to take a nap. Here are the next ten songs.

1. I Believe I'll Dust My Broom--Robert Johnson
2. Locomotive Breath--Jethro Tull
3. The Reflex (dance mix)--Duran Duran
4. Turn You Inside-Out--R.E.M.
5. You and I Both--Jason Mraz
6. Susanne--Weezer
7. A--Barenaked Ladies
8. Darktown Strutter's Ball--Dave Brubeck
9. A Beautiful Morning--The Rascals
10. Walk Like An Egyptian--The Bangles

Damn. I expect I'll catch some shit for this list.

Newer Post Older Post Home