Friday Random Ten

It's been a long first week of school, and it's not quite over yet. I'm meeting my first ever full-on poetry workshop today, and I'm a little excited/nervous about it. Here's the random ten. I've got the iTunes on party shuffle and here's the next ten out of the chute.

1. Funky Malaguena--Blind Snooks Eaglin
2. Tonight, Not Again--Jason Mraz
3. Wish You Were Here--Pink Floyd
4. Tropicalia--Beck
5. The Way of the Explosive--Finley Quaye
6. Angel from Montgomery--Susan Tedeschi
7. Come With Me--Special D.
8. The Golden Horn--Dave Brubeck
9. And You And I--Yes
10. I May Be Wrong (But I Think You're Wonderful)--Hoagy Carmichael

Special Bonus Track: I Like Beer--Tom T Hall. I remember this one from my childhood. Explains a bit, doesn't it?

Whatcha listening to?

Newer Post Older Post Home