The Friday Random Ten

Last week, we were, I believe, driving across Texas on Friday, and thus I missed my random ten opportunity. I spent the day in my brother-in-law's sweatshop again--probably the last summer I'll do that--but tonight it's a steakhouse and Clerks 2, so it's all good now.

Here's the list--iTunes on party shuffle and the first ten songs that come up. No cheating to keep from looking like a dork.

1. Spark Another Owl--Cypress Hill (see what I mean about not cheating?)
2. One Arm Steve--Widespread Panic
3. I Believe in Miracles--The Ramones
4. Pretty Pink Ribbon--Cake
5. 1000 Miles--The Amy Garland Band
6. Let 'er Go--Artie Shaw
7. Gravity--The Dresden Dolls
8. KC Accidental--Broken Social Scene
9. The Devil's Chasing Me--Reverend Horton Heat
10. Golly Sandra--Eisley

Bonus dork track: Hazy Shade of Winter--The Bangles


So what's on your lists?

Newer Post Older Post Home