Friday Random Ten

For the first time in a couple of years, we're going to meet our old friend Heather for a night of the ancient art of karaoke. Will I reprise my imitation of William Shatner's "Rocketman" or will I rock out to some Neil Young? If a Monty Python song is available, will I run with it? (I did "Sit On My Face" a couple of years ago.)

Tune in tomorrow and discover if there are pictures of the destruction. Here's the random ten--iTunes on party shuffle and let her rip.

1. Mosh--Eminem
2. Let Me Clear My Throat--DJ Kool featuring Doug E. Fresh & Biz Markie
3. Hush--Squirrel Nut Zippers
4. Another Clip--Thinking Fellers Union Local 282
5. Concerning the UFO Sighting Near Highland, Illinois--Sufjan Stevens
6. In the Midnight Hour--Wilson Pickett
7. Chain of Fools--R. L. Burnside
8. Let Me Go--Cake
9. Margaret vs. Pauline--Neko Case
10. Shoe Box--Barenaked Ladies
A bit wordy this week. So, what's on your lists?

Newer Post Older Post Home