Walrus tags me

And he was so young to fall to the blog-meme illness. So here goes.

Four jobs you've had:
1. Food service--I've fried chicken, delivered pizzas, and slung Mexican food (at a chain in Louisiana owned by an Italian family).

2. Forklift Driver--I moved up to that after being a pallet jack driver at a grocery warehouse. It was actually a pretty cool job.

3. Teacher--duh.

4. Brewery worker--Probably the best job I've ever had, working on the bottling line and racking room at Anchor Brewing. What's not to like? Good wages, free beer, great people. Did I mention the free beer?

Four Movies You'd Like to See Over and Over
How about four movies I see over and over? Actually, my repeat watching has dropped since the advent of Netflix--I don't buy as many movies as I used to, but here's four in no particular order.

1. The Princess Bride
2. High Fidelity
3. Casablanca
4. Mallrats

Four places you've lived:

1. San Francisco
2. Fort Lauderdale
3. The north shore of Lake Pontchartrain, LA
4. With my in-laws (though that wasn't really living)

Four tv shows you like to watch

1. Battlestar Galactica
2. The Wire
3. The Daily Show/Colbert Report (Like Walrus, I was an early adopter of Stewart, way back when he was on Short Attention Span Theater.)
4. I don't really watch anything else.

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Daily Kos
2. Atrios
3. MSNBC
4. Lawyers, Guns and Money

Four Places I'd Rather Be
This is a tough one, because I really like where I am. But if money were no object...
1. The Keys
2. Europe--preferably the southern part, where it's warmer
3. San Francisco
4. New Orleans

Four People to tag
Well, hell. Two of my regular four are taken, since Walrus tagged me and Amy.
1. Divine Mandate
2. Michael
3. Alison, if she's up to it
4. I'm out of people to ask.

Newer Post Older Post Home