Friday Random Ten, Oral Surgery Edition

Amy just went in and I'm in the waiting room--have I mentioned lately I love WiFi?--so for the next couple of days I'll be helping her recover from the removal of her remaining wisdom teeth, feeding her Percoset and not taking digital photos of her.

You know the drill (hey, that's a pun of sorts this week!)--iTunes on Party Shuffle and list the first ten songs.

1. Everybody Loves Jill--Cowboy Mouth
2. Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis--Tom Waits
3. What a Good Boy--Barenaked Ladies
4. Basehead--Corey Harris
5. Ramblin' on my Mind--John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers
6. Hold It, Now Hit It--Beastie Boys
7. Stop With the Goat Boy Thing--Bill Hicks
8. I Took Your Name--R.E.M.
9. Lawdy Mama--Cream
10. Got My Own Thing Now--Squirrel Nut Zippers

Bonus 80's geek track: Wishing (If I Had a Photograph of You)--A Flock of Seagulls

Newer Post Older Post Home