Just crown me now

Because nobody's getting between me and that trophy:

Mr Heterosexual Contest 2006
A Celebration of God's Creation


A real competition that will bring fun and laughter as we celebrate
God's design. Come be a part of the fun either as a contestant or an
audience member.

Mr Heterosexual Massachusetts
Feb 4th Sturbridge Host
Tickets for events are 10.00 ea.. limited seating at the door or
order in advance at:

413-668-8147

Events


Strength - how many oprah magazines can you tear?

Talent - your choice

Intellectual - answering random questions such as your favorite
heterosexual role model

Competition - name that food
...........more events to be announced.

Entry fee for competition 20.00.
Must be at least 18 to enter competition

I'm going to do them one better, though. Instead of Oprah magazines, I will destroy copies of Honcho, and my answer for every food category will be "spotted dick." And I'll still win, because I'm just that manly.

Newer Post Older Post Home