Posted by Brian at 8:12 AM
Friday random ten
I seem to be a day behind this week, so I'm just going to roll with it rather than fight it. Here we go.
1. Fight For Your Right--The Beastie Boys
2. Drunken Hearted Man--Robert Johnson
3. She's So Innocent--Marcia Ball
4. Worried Rambler--Spider John Koerner
5. Snake Drive--R. L. Burnside
6. Alone--Ben Harper and The Innocent Criminals
7. I Don't Care What You Do--T-Bone Walker
8. Pasties and a G-String (at the Two O'Clock Club)--Tom Waits
9. Boogie Woogie Country Girl--Big Joe Turner
10. Satellite of Love--Lou Reed
Well, the overwhelming influence of the blues on my mp3 collection certainly came through today. Guess my iPod knows that it's finals week too.