Friday Random Ten

eMusic edition. Some of my recently downloaded eMusic songs have made their way into the random play list of iTunes--well, one at least--and it's on the list today. Remember, random play, and no dodging songs that make you look dumb.

1. Die Dead Die--Big Smith
2. Moanin' featuring Wayne Martin--Boozoo Bajou
3. Jumpin' Jack--big Bad Voodoo Daddy
4. Heroin--Lou Reed
5. Guitar Boogie--Stevie Ray Vaughan
6. I May Be Wrong (but I Think You're Wonderful)--Hoagy Carmichael
7. Shake 'Em On Down--R. L. Burnside
8. Closer to Fine--Indigo Girls
9. Pancho and Lefty--Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard
10. Funky Malaguena--Blind Snooks Eaglin

I'd really like to see some in the comments, as I use these sorts of posts to find new music to listen to, and since I have a legit service to use now...

Newer Post Older Post Home