More work pictures

Remember that post a while back where I said I worked in the coolest place ever? Here are some photos I got developed this weekend. The first is of a sunset, and the picture is crap--it doesn't come close to the real beauty that night, mainly because I know absolutely nothing about shooting skyscapes, especially at night. I need to work on that.



This one is of a bird, called an anhinga, which inhabits the pond I get to walk past to get to my office. It doesn't swim above the water--when it fishes, it either walks on the bottom of the lake or swims so that only its head appears above the surface. At times, you can see these heads pop up above the surface and bob along. Once it has finished feeding, it climbs out of the water and tries to find a breeze to help it get dry. I caught this one at the perfect time.

Newer Post Older Post Home